Internal Tax Service respect your privacy and are dedicated to protecting it by following this policy.
This policy is known for describing what type of information we might collect from you or you might provide us while
you opt any of our services.
2. What Information do we collect?
The information that is collected by our Company includes your personal data. The personal data is the information that identifies you and is used for locating you or contacting you. These personal data is provided to us directly by the individual itself. Categories of personal information that is collected includes:
- Client Name
- Contact Information ( phone number, email address and mailing address)
- Information about order and payment
- How and which service have been used by the client.
- Device information such as IP address that has been used to access the services.
3. How we collect data?
We collect information about our clients in various ways that are:
- If you directly contact us, through a registered company number.
- When you register with our company by filling the Contact Us page of https://www.internaltaxservice.net/contact-us/.
4. Use of service by minors
This website is not intended for children who are under 16 year of age. No one under this age limit can provide information on this website. And our company do not knowingly collect information from children under 16. If you think we have collected information of someone who is below 16 without parental consent then we will delete that information.
5. When you are required to provide personal information to us?
It is not necessary that you provide any information to us. However, if you want to enjoy some of our services or products then you are required to provide some personal data to us.
6. How we use the personal information collected?
The personal data collected by our company from our clients are used for providing services and to do the following things:
- Start the processing of payment
- Answering the request and queries made by the client
- Providing support services to the client
- To collect the insights into how you interact with our services so that we can personalize our communication.
7. Accessing or editing personal information
You can contact Internal Tax Service either through the email address or phone number to either update or change the personal data that is collected by us from you.
8. Information Security
The personal information of our client is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by website administrator who is responsible for keeping this information confidential.
All the transaction done by you are processed via the highly secured payment gateway which is not stored on the servers of our company. And all the sensitive payment information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
9. Data Retention
We do not keep the personal information of our clients for a longer time. The period of retaining your personal data depends totally on the purpose for which it was used.
If at any point in time you want us to delete those personal data then you can contact us through email or registered phone number.
10. What rights do you have?
The rights that users have regarding how we use or keep their personal data and these are:
- You can update or correct any personal data concerning you or can complete any incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to stop us from processing your personal information for marketing purpose.
- You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you and can ask for the copy of the data we have about you.
For accessing these rights you need to send us an email at email@example.com so that we can process your request by verifying your identity first.
12. How to contact our Privacy office?
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a letter to us at:
Internal Tax Service Ltd.
1522 Pine St Philadelphia,